Part Time Office Administrator – Training Dept – £18,137 pa pro rata (6 months Fixed Term)
Closing Date: Monday 18th November 2019 23:59
We have part time Office Administrator (6 months Fixed Term Contract):
• Your paid holiday will be based on an annual entitlement of 26 days pro rata
• Your hours of work will be based on a normal working week of 18.75 hours per week. You will work between 9 am and 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
• Office base: Harlow
Key area for the role:
• Provide full administrative support to Training department and staff the reception desk when needed
The role involves:
- Arranging booking of venues; search for, book, view and liaise with training / programme venues to ensure bookings are made
- Ensuring all Health and Safety checks on venues are in place and all risk assessments are up to date and completed by the practitioner
- Update training records for all staff taking part in internal and external training
- Ensure all staff complete training requests and contracts as necessary and paperwork is logged on HR toolkit
- Cover the reception as needed in a professional manner, meet and great visitors
- General Admin tasks such as the receiving of inbound and outbound post.
- Use IT competently to produce and store letters and documents when communicating with internally and externally
- Make and receive telephone calls, in a profession manner, take messages ensuring they are passed on promptly.
- Provide admin support as necessary to Manager/Director
- Ensure all Safer Places Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Undertake any additional duties as required.
- Be subject to DBS Check
The candidate is required to have:
- Experience of working within an administrative role
- Organisational skills
- Understanding of Health and Safety
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software packages.
• GCSE’s – ITC, English Language / Literature, Maths
Upon receiving an offer:
• All staff must complete a DBS disclosure due to the nature of our services. You will also be required to bring proof of ID.
• We are legally bound to check the eligibility of all candidates to work in the U.K. We therefore must have proof of your NI number (either the NI card or a recent wage slip.)
• We will two satisfactory references, one of which should be from your most recent/current employer. Please let us know if we can request the references in advance.
To apply please find below the job description and an application form. This should be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Monday 18th November 2019 23:59