We have safe accommodations in West Essex, Mid Essex and Hertfordshire.
We have safe accommodations in West Essex, Mid Essex and Hertfordshire, providing supported accommodation which can accommodate 110 women and their children at any one time. Our accommodation includes a combination of self-contained flats; large and small communal buildings where residents have a private bedroom and share other rooms i.e. Bathrooms, kitchens.
Our support service on all projects includes:
- Risk assessment and Safety planning
- Assessment and Support planning
- Weekly Reviews with a key worker
- Supported sign posting for support in accessing specialist agencies i.e. Mental health teams, Drugs/Alcohol
- Free Counselling
- In house legal surgeries
- Information and support on applying for benefits, Debt counselling, housing
- Family fun sessions, trips and activities
- Domestic Abuse CBT based awareness programmes
- Specialist support for children
After leaving Safer Places accommodation, families are referred to our Outreach Team for continued support. If you require safe accommodation or support around Domestic Abuse please contact our 24 hour support line on 03301 025811. If you are in danger or in the event of an emergency always dial 999